Information concerning the conditions and rules of processing personal data
Please be advised that the personal data administrator is PromoNotes, a limited a liability company based in Suchy Las, at: ul. Poziomkowa 69, 62-002 Suchy Las, entered in the register of entrepreneurs of the National Court Register maintained by the District Court for Poznań – Nowe Miasto and Wilda in Poznań, under the number: 000088887. Contact details: email: email@example.com and telephone number: +48 61 811 70 28 (”Administrator”).
II. CONTACT FOR MATTERS OF PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
In matters related to the processing of personal data, you can contact the following e-mail address:
III. PROCESSING OBJECTIVES AND LEGAL BASIS
Personal data is processed by the Administrator:
- pursuant to art. 6 pars. 1 lit. b) and lit. c) GDPR * in order to:
- take action before concluding the contract at the request of the data subject or performance of the contract to which the data subject is a party.
- fulfillment of the legal obligation incumbent on the Administrator.
- for purposes resulting from the legitimate interest pursued by the Administrator, i.e., pursuant to art. 6 par. 1 lit. f) GDPR:
- investigation or securing of claims.
- conducting quality analyses and statistics on the services rendered and products made.
- organizing and conducting competitions and other marketing campaigns.
- marketing of the Administrator’s products and services.
- archiving documents, including files related to commercial contact, including graphic files, offers, orders, inquiries.
- on the basis of a separate consent, i.e., pursuant to art. 6 par. 1 lit. a) GDPR for the purpose of:
- conducting recruitment procedures.
- marketing, including direct marketing of the Administrator’s own products or services, including products and services tailored based on the customer profile. Conducting the aforementioned direct marketing activities may be carried out by the Administrator with the use of electronic communication means, telecommunications terminal equipment, as well as through automated calling systems.
At any time, you can withdraw the statement of consent, and object to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes by sending an e-mail to the address indicated at the beginning, i.e. firstname.lastname@example.org
IV. DURATION OF PERIOD WHICH DATA IS STORED:
- personal data is processed in order to conclude or perform the contract or fulfill the legal obligation of the Administrator will be kept for the duration of the contract, and after its expiry for the period necessary for:
- after-sales customer service (e.g., handling complaints)
- securing or seeking any claims due to the Administrator and in relation to him.
- fulfillment of the Administrator’s legal obligation (e.g., resulting from tax or accounting regulations);
- personal data processed on the basis of a separate consent will be kept until its revocation.
- personal data processed for purposes arising from legally justified interests carried out by the Administrator will be processed until the objection to such processing is submitted, unless the Administrator demonstrates the existence of legitimate grounds for processing, overriding interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject, or grounds for determination, investigation or defense of claims. In the event of opposition to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes, personal data of such a person, to the extent to which the processing is related to marketing, will no longer be processed for marketing purposes.
V. THE RIGHTS OF A PERSON CONCERNING THEIR PERSONAL DATA:
- the right to access the content of your personal data, i.e., the right to obtain confirmation whether the Administrator processes data and information regarding such processing.
- the right to rectify data if the data processed by the Administrator is incorrect or incomplete.
- the right to request the Administrator to delete data.
- the right to request the Administrator to limit the processing of data.
- the right to transfer data, i.e., the right to receive personal data provided to the Administrator and to send it to another administrator if the processing is based on consent or agreement and is carried out in an automated manner.
- the right to object to the processing of personal data for purposes arising from the legitimate interest of the Administrator or to processing for marketing purposes.
- the right to file a complaint to the Polish supervisory body or supervisory body of another EU Member State, (in Poland from 25/05/2018 – this function is performed by the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection).
- the right to withdraw the consent granted to the processing of personal data at any time (without affecting the legality of the processing, which was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal).
The rights listed in points 1- 6 and point 8 above can be implemented, among others by contacting the Administrator’s address or the following e-mail address: email@example.com
VI. CATEGORIES OF DATA RECIPIENTS employees and collaborators of the Administrator, entities associated with the Administrator, their employees and co-workers, debt collection companies, banks, postal operators, carriers, companies dealing with customer opinion surveys, technical service providers, hosting service providers, subcontractors of the Administrator, other entities providing services to the Administrator and employees or associates of such entities.
* Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of physical persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (general data protection regulation).